Terms & Conditions
- All rates quoted are on a per room basis with two people sharing and include full English breakfast and VAT. Ravenstone Manor is not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Check-in is 3:00 to 8:00 pm and we cannot accept check-ins or left luggage at other times. Check-out is 10:30 am latest.
- Our cancellation policy for individual bookings is set out below, please enquire for the cancellation policy for group bookings (i.e. bookings for 3 or more rooms for any related group):If cancelled before 18.00 more than seven days before the commencement of the booking then no charge will be made. If cancelled later than 18.00 seven days before the commencement of the booking or in the case of a no-show the full room charge for the nights booked will be made unless the room can be re-let; if the room is re-let but at a lower rate the difference may be charged.
- In accordance with the law we operate a strict no smoking policy and reserve the right to terminate a guest’s stay should this not be observed. We may also make an additional charge in relation to damage or additional room cleaning that might be necessary as a result of the law being ignored.
- We do not allow take away food to be consumed in the bedrooms or anywhere else on the hotel premises and reserve the right to make a charge in relation to any damage to the room furnishings or to additional room cleaning that might be necessary after a breach of this condition.